GENERAL INFORMATION AND TERMS OF SALE
HOURS: Counter Sales 7:00 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday - Friday
Inside Sales: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday - Friday
Closed Saturday and Sunday
1) Prices are subject to change without notice. However, SF Supply (SF) will generally attempt to inform customers 30 days in advance of any price increases. Existing orders at the time of any price increase will be invoiced at the prices in effect at the time the order was placed.
2) SF requires a minimum billing charge of $25.00.
3) As part of our internal control program, all orders placed with SF Supply must have a customer’s purchase order number or other equivalent identification.
4) All merchandise is shipped F.O.B. Grand Rapids, Michigan.
5) Freight charges shall include insurance and handling costs.
*UPS freight charges for open account customers will be prepaid by SF and added to the
*C.O.D. and truck shipments will be sent FREIGHT COLLECT, F.O.B. Grand Rapids, Michigan, unless other arrangements have been made.
*Freight charges may also include freight in.
6) The title to materials shipped passes to the customer upon delivery to the common carrier. SF’s liability for damaged merchandise or delay-in-transit ceases at that point in time.
All claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made with the carrier by the consignee.
7) SF may, at its option, require a deposit for a “special order”.
*A “special order” is an order for materials or services that are not regularly stocked or performed by SF,
or orders that are non-cancelable/non-returnable (NCNR) to SF’s vendors.
*Wire and cable de-spools are also NCNR